Undeclared (Woodlands, #1)

Undeclared (Woodlands, #1) - Jen Frederick Source:
Review copy requested from and given to me by the author, Jen Frederick, in exchange for an honest review.

My Rating:
5/5 stars

My Review:
Let me start off by saying I am so excited that this is not a stand alone! I can't wait for the next installment! I loved the world that Jen Frederick was able to create and the characters in it. She seems to have an effortless way of crafting her characters that I really really loved. The flow of her writing was really nice, I didn't reread or get bored - which is kind of obvious since I was up so late reading it.
moving on to the good stuff... this book has some HOT scenes in it! This is a debut for this author so I wasn't sure what to expect exactly on the steam factor, but WOW - it was niiiiiiiiiiiiice.
These characters like I said earlier were really great - I actually cared about them... Noah more so than Grace but by the end of the book I was loving Grace as well. It took the journey she went on for me to feel fully invested in her, but that's the point of reading a good book, right?! I absolutely love Noah - he is so complicated and so emotional and yet not... confusing right, well read the book - you'll know what I mean.
I don't want to say much more because I don't want to spoil anything for you - because I know you all will love this book when you pick it up! Please go check this one out!!
I will leave you with possibly my favorite quote from the book... enjoy:
"I know that your greatest fear is that you aren't good enough. But you are. You are the best kind of person, Noah. ... You are even better than Odysseus because he was an imaginary character dreamt up by some writer. You are real. And amazing."