This Love

This Love (University of Branton) (Volume 1) - Nazarea Andrews I didn’t really read this blurb again before I started reading this book, so I had no real idea what I was getting into. I do know that I loved the character names as soon as I started reading. Is that weird? I don’t know… anyhow, I really loved Atticus from the start. It doesn’t seem like I’ve read a lot of books that have the guy’s story laid out from pretty much the beginning. Usually it is the girl we are introduced to first and hear all about her story from the beginning. I felt the opposite in this book. I don’t think I’ve really noticed that before in a book – at least not that I can remember… so take that for what it is.
These characters I liked, for the most part. I wanted to shake her a few times, but what can you do – women are a pain in the butt most of the time.
Don't look at me like that - we are, you all know it.
Now on to the technicalities... Writing in this book is really solid. I had no trouble following the story. It was complicated and emotional. It followed really well together. The POVs were clearly marked and really easy to distinguish. Overall, quality is super high and the writing style is really enjoyable.

**side note**
I have to say I am in love with Dane! I know he is a secondary in this book, but he intrigues me to no end. I want to know more about him and I really want to know more about the relationship between he and Atti’s sister, Scout. Even though she is a hot mess, I think I will really like her. I have been looking around and was able to read a little of their story as a teaser in the end of my review copy of This Love. SO you know I will be hunting down a copy of Beautiful Broken when it comes out this month... you should too!

I think anyone who likes contemporary romance, especially new adult, will really enjoy this book.
Check it out, add it to your TBR, and get your copy picked up!