Beg for Mercy (Cambion, #1) - Shannon Dermott Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!

I love love love this book! I can't put my love of this book and the amazing characters into words... buuuuuuuuuuut here is my try at it! Mercy is smart and strong. Flynn is AMAZING! Luke is the sweetest boy ever, prince-in-shining-armor style! I can't wait for the next book!

Shannon Dermott has put a spin on the succubus demon in a way I've never seen - I can't explain how genius it is to show a character who doesn't want to use power she has for bad - she wants to be good, but she is surrounded by AMAZINGLY gorgeous yummy guys all the time - GENIUS! Mercy is tested time and time again!

AGAIN I LOVE THIS BOOK!

------------------------------

Mercy is a succubus, half-human / half-demon, 16 year old high school student. Poor Mercy has sworn off dating and all boys after almost killing her first boyfriend with her first kiss. Mercy finds herself in the worst situation possible because she is a good friend to, Maggie, her best friend. What could be worse than being at a party with the most elite seniors in your high school playing spin the bottle / truth or dare when you could kill someone with one kiss?! That's where this story begins and Mercy's somewhat normal mundane life ends! Her life is thrown into a twisting and turning drama from that point on.

------------------------------