Boys that Bite (Blood Coven, #1) - Mari Mancusi This book is a nice change of pace from other books I've read recently. This book is funny. The main character Sunny goes from human to vampire unwillingly... the entire book is about her trying to get back to being human. The end has a nice twist to her story.

This book is hilarious - I mean seriously Laugh Out Loud funny! I really liked it and will be looking forward to reading the rest of the series!

--------------------

Sunny and Rayne are twins. These two identical twins couldn't be any more different - they are complete oppisites. Sunny agrees to go with her sister to a new night club, a vampire club, on a Sunday night. This decision will completely turn her world upside down. Due to a case of mistaken identity, Sunny is bitten by Magnus, a vampire. This bite starts her transition into a vampire. The author takes an awesome perspective of this transition, one I have not really seen before, and one I really enjoyed reading. This book is sarcastic, funny, romantic, and even a little exciting. Sunny journeys with Magnus and she comes to find how much she values her relationships and what she always thought she wanted out of life might not actually be what she wants at all. The sisters become closer, but not in a make you want to puke touchy way. This book was great - I'd recommend to anyone who'd like a change of pace from the norm of vampire books.

--------------------