Someone Else's Fairytale (Someone Else's Fairytale, #1) - E.M. Tippetts I am in between like and really like on this book, so I'm giving it 4.5 stars. It was good - I wasn't sure what I was in for on this one, but I was sucked into the story and really enjoyed the ride! I felt like I was watching a movie in my head as I read this book!!

I loved that this book doesn't stop and leave you feeling like... "WHAT - that's it?!" It tells you what happens after what most would consider the end of the story - absolutely loved that in this book! This book is nice and neat and messy and complicated, all at the same time. Of course, there is the awesomely hot male lead, the pretty (but doesn't know she's pretty) lead female, and everything else you expect from a fun read... but this book has twists and messed up characters and drama and family (and the drama that comes along with family) and what happens with you go with it and feel and love and hurt and survive the past and look forward to the future.

Of course - I enjoyed the hotness that is Jason, but more than that I loved seeing behind the curtain and seeing what he was feeling and going through - all through Chloe's eyes. I absolutely loved Chloe. She is smart, driven, sweet, sassy, sarcastic (which I loved - and you will understand the italics once you read the book),loving, a good friend, protective, patient, caring... oh what else can I say she is just great! This story was playing out in my head as I read the book... seriously just like a movie! I could see it all happen just like I was watching it on a screen - absolutely loved the story telling and description of it!

Here is what I think Chloe and Jason look like:

CHLOE
This is not the picture I want, but I am waiting on permission from the owner of the photo I really want. So until I get it, here is a close 2nd to what I think Chloe looks like. I do not own this photo - I found it via Google.com Image search.
GR Review - Chloe

JASON
This is Matt Lanter. Isn't he wonderful! I think he makes the perfect Jason, and since I like him so much... here are two photos. I found this picture via Google.com Image search - I do not own these photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket

So with that, I have nothing else to say, except if you want to read a nice romantic story and watch this play out in your head - I would recommend it! It is pretty short and easy to read. It flowed really well for me. Now for those of you who, like me, generally read paranormal books - this is not paranormal and has NO PRN elements in it - but it is a really good story - and I still think you will enjoy it.

~Enjoy!