Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1) - Gina L. Maxwell In a nut shell:
HOT | Yummy | Emotional | One of the best of the year | OMFG

My Rating:
5 stars

Details:
So really fast I want you to read through my Reading Progress updates… I’ll wait

Yep that pretty much sums up my thoughts on everything except the ending! As you can see, I am in love with this book. I totally LOVE Reid and I’m sure you do too! He is fantastic. Yes, I put a period on that… close the subject.

LOL – now on to Lucie, whom I love also. Lucie, Lucie, Lucie… you know I’ve always heard that the hottest women are the ones who don’t know they’re hot – well Lucie not only doesn’t know she does her best to hide. I love her – I love her by herself, I love her with her freidns, and of course, I totally love her with Reid!!!!!
The dynamic built between Lucie and Reid is awesome! You can feel the pull between them and you are completely and totally routing for everything to work out. I am completely in love with this book and I can tell you now, I will be reading this over and over and over!

I can’t really talk about it right now… still… I am afraid I will give away the story, so I am leaving you with a bunch of awesome links to Gina, her boards, and her awesome book… and this statement!

Gina's Pintrest board for SC

This book sucks you in and will take you on a ride you’ll be missing once it is over.

Go Buy It!