The Accidental Movie Star - Emily  Evans I really enjoyed reading this book. The characters were well developed and the writing flowed really nicely for me.

I have to admit - I clicked on this book in the first place because I really like the cover ;) I can't help it! I like covers... LOL...

I read this book over a couple of days - it was really easy to read and to follow. I felt like I could watch this in my head as I read along - I love books that are like this! I am serious when I say - I could SEE it in my head! I don't really have faces to put on the characters, otherwise I would have put pictures in here for you, but I really did like the two main characters - they were both smart and had a nice back and forth. Ashley is a smart witty person - not really adult but not really a teen either... she was responsible and grown up without being too grown up for her age. Does that make sense? I hope you understand what I mean.

Anyway - I am kind of rambling - sorry! I liked the book - it was good, easy to read, has good characters, has a nice story line and it was exactly what I was hoping for from this book.

solid 4 stars for me