Down for the Count (Dare Me Series, #1) - Christine  Bell 4.5 stars <3

I really liked this story - you all know I'm a sucker for a my best friend's brother story... and this one did not disappoint!!

I could not believe how this story started out! I was completely in shock! Poor Lacey! She handled the entire situation with so much grace and dignity! I built so much respect for her in those moments and it lasted the entire book.

The aftermath of the wedding catastrophe Galen helps Lacey through… by doing what anyone else does… they get drunk and play truth or dare – of course!

I loved Galen from the very beginning. He is the perfect complement to Lacey – he pushes her and lets her be herself at the same time. He is supportive and still pushes her to be more of the person she wants to be.

I love them together – as friends and more… The story is hot and sexy and sweet all at the same time! It is dramatic and is full of laugh out loud moments. This story had me from the very first scene. It totally sucked me in and threw me around from being pissed, to squirming to laughing out loud. It was really really good – I think all you romance readers like me will love this book. This is yet another example of Entangled Publishing finding a great writer and a fantastic story! I loved it!