SQUATCH

SQUATCH - R.S. Lehner http://passionatebookdivas.com/?p=1916

I recieved a copy of this book for review. This is not my normal genre of book, but I liked the idea of this story. In execution, I didn't enjoy it as much, but it was ok. I am giving this book 2.5 stars, but since we don't have 1/2 options, I am rounding up to 3.

This book is indeed as you may have guessed about Sasquatches in the NorthWest. It takes an unexpected twist someways into the book - I didn't know what to expect out of this book, but the twist that came was completely unexpected... kind of like getting smacked on the side of the head with a snowball :)

This book is short and somewhat easy to read. I read this in an afternoon. Like I said earlier, this book was just ok for me. I am not sure specifically what didn't work for me, but it didn't flow very well for me. I am not a writer or an editor or anything like that - but I can tell you I did like the premis of this story. The characters were decently developed, but there was a lot of aspects that were not explained, which lead to some confusion on my part throughout the story. I have to admit, as I said before, this is not my preferred type of book, but I did really enjoy the author's take on this subject matter! It took me down an entirely new road, which I really really enjoyed. This specific look was explained throughout the book, at times it was overly done, but it was throuogh, in the end the information explained was necessary to understand the outcome of the book.

The best part and most creepy for me was the end... That's all I can say without giving it away!

Enjoy -