Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1)

Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers, #1) - Gina Gordon My Rating:
4 stars

Review in a few words:
Awesome Characters | Brothers | Hot Boys | Sexy Story | Well Developed

Review Details:
Men who can cook… and are sexy as hell… and have tats… and ride motorcycles… whelp yes all of that is in this book – need I say more?! I thought not ;)

Jack Vaughn and his brothers are delicious – smart, sexy, amazing, etc etc etc. I can’t wait to read the other three stories in this series.

I absofuckinglutely loved Sterling as well – she is awesome! She’s funny, strong, determined, vulnerable, and beautiful in an unassuming way. I want to be her friend! I loved that she stepped outside her comfort zone and was soooooooo rewarded for it. She figured out through the story what she really wanted and what she really needed – from a guy and from herself. I love that this story, although totally sexy and delicious, was really about a woman and a man figuring themselves out.

Ummmm…. Lemme see – I can’t say too much more since I don’t want to spoil this for you all! I will give you a few of my favorite quotes from the story, along with a little song that I had running through my head the ENTIRE story. Trust me – read it and you’ll figure it out ;)

Quote #1 from page 92 of my Review Galley:
“She needed to get back on her own horse. And boy did she need someone to saddle her up good. And fast. And hard. And – shut it, Sterling. Pull up your professional pants and get back to work.”
This just had me laughing so hard – out loud might I add – I just loved Sterling’s internal dialogue <3

Quote #2 from page 96 of my Review Galley:
“He grabbed at the neck of his shirt and pulled it over his head.
Sweet. Mother. Mary. So worth it.”

Now, this is out of context here but I can’t give you all of it since it would tell you too much – let me just tell you this… Sterling is thinking this, not saying it, about Jack.

Quote #3 from page 81 of my Review Galley:
“He was sex on a stick and she wanted to lick him like a lollipop”
This is what prompted the song below to run through my head the entire story… oh and this is kind of a random video… the song actually starts at 2:15 into the video, but check it out HERE

until next time,