A Night of Southern Comfort - Robin Covington Review posted on both of my blogs:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Adult Book = Adult Review

A Night of Southern Comfort by Robin Covington

Blurb:
One night of passion...

Detective Jackson Cantrell never imagined that one night with an irresistible stranger would turn his life upside down. He’s spent years living in the shadows, but Dr. Michaela Roarke awakened a passion inside him he'd buried years ago.

He never expected the woman would turn out to be the governor's daughter...and his next assignment. The governor blackmails Jackson to secretly watch over Michaela and protect her from a stalker, or kiss his dream job at the FBI good-bye. Swearing to keep things strictly professional, Jackson moves in with Michaela. Too bad his heart can't keep the same promise.

But when the stalker's attacks quickly escalate beyond mere photographs to bodily harm, Jackson must race to save Michaela's life. And he’ll have to figure out how to keep her once she discovers his lie.

Edition Info:
eBook, 150 pages
Published June 15th 2012 by Entangled Publishing
ISBN 13 9781622669424

Source:
Review copy given to Passionate Book Divas by the publisher in exchange for an honest review

In a nut shell:
romance action mystery --had it all really enjoyed this one!

My Rating:
5 stars - yep I loved it!

Details:
Alright readers – this book serious rocked my socks off! Jackson & Kayla are ah-maz-ing together! The story Robin Covington has written is absolutely fantastic – I couldn’t put it down. I had to read just one more chapter … every time I tried to put it down! Not kidding!!

This story starts out steamy and just keeps you enthralled! I love the personality of Kayla… she had my laughing out loud with her thoughts and words! I love her smarts and wits. Jackson is, well he is damaged. A great guy with baggage – and you know me :o) that’s my favorite kind of male lead. He is complex and emotional and strong and protective – all the yummy traits for a kickass male. I don’t want to talk specifics because I loved this book so much I might just give too much away. So I am just going to recommend this book to … well everyone! I think it has a little bit of everything for everyone in it: romance, action, mystery, drama, complexity – yea all of it!!

You need to pick up a copy of this book, and once you read it come back and let me know what you think!

It is only $2.99!! Go get your copy right now!
[Click below to buy at your preferred shopping site.]
Amazon