Real Men Don't Break Hearts - Coleen Kwan originally posted on PBD and random with a $10 gift card giveaway from Entangled!! Check it out and enter through 1/21/13!

My rating: 3.5 Stars

My Review:
This was a really cute and sweet story. I really liked Nate and Ally's interaction with each other. I have to admit Ally was a little whiny & some what closed off in the beginning but as the story progressed she began to make sense. I really began to like the characters and the story about halfway through... Ally began to develop a little backbone and decided to make her own decisions & Nate well he just grew on me. I loved the night of the wine-o, LOL!! That one made me chuckle - I think it will you as well. That is the point I really began to like the story and give a damn about the characters. This is your standard we have a history together but there's something there story. However Coleen manages to put her own spin on the tail. I don't know exactly what it is that makes it different in my head, but there's something there ... I think it is the past that Ally reveals and the issues Nate has with his brother and his own past. Really the thing that ties all the characters together is their combined and intwined pasts... I love a love-hate but you're hot and I'm sexy story... LMAO - that doens't really make sense but I think you all know what I'm trying to say - right?! These kind of stories are really my favorites - I love seeing the characters grow up and out of their funks - get outside their heads. And in this story specifically, I love how Ally decides to live for herself and make her own decisions... screw everyone elses' opinions (kind of).

Anyhoo... I feel like I'm rambling, so I'm going to call it - I hope you check out this book - it's really a deal at only $2.99!