Too Hot to Handle - Aleah Barley In a nut shell: really enjoyed this book… but that could be in part because of the fabulous Mopar in the book – Jake’s Superbee! Sorry I’m a Mopar Girl <3! So beautiful cars, action, and romance – how can this ever be a bad combo!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

My Rating: 4/5 stars

Details:
I really liked this book. The characters were good – there was action – emotion – romance. I love a girl who knows cars. **I’m married to a mechanic… so I know my cars** I love that Honey is trying to clean up her act and I absolutely love the past she and Jack have together. It makes for a fantastic twist later on in the book! Loved it – you’ll know what I’m talking about when you read it! **wink wink** Ummm where do I start with Jack?! Let’s see – badge, rich kid making it on his own, muscles, badass, stand-up guy, sexy as hell, SUPERBEE… **drooling – wiping at chin**

Ok enough of that… I really did enjoy this book and I’d recommend it to readers 18+ as it is steamy and for mature readers. This book was right up my alley with all the cars, the hotness, and well I just really liked it! So you need to pick up a copy of this book, and once you read it come back and let me know what you think! It is a steal for only $2.99 – click below to buy at your preferred shopping site!
Amazon