After Dark: The Darkest Angel/Shadow Hunter - Gena Showalter, Kait Ballenger 4.5 stars

Really solid story,loved these characters, can't wait to read more of this series!

Fantastic ending!

-----------

Soooooooooooo what do you think of that cover?! It's hot right! Well it's even better in person on my paperback!! Anyway... no need to show off my cover-whore colors anymore, you already know I love book covers :)

I have not read The Darkest Angel yet, but I will.... But that isn't what we are talking about today! Today we are talking about Shadow Hunter by Kait Ballenger. I have not read anything from Kait prior to this book, but I can guarantee I will be reading anything I can find from her now! I loved her writing ... the style, the flow, the characters, the content - ALL OF IT! This book is solid and it is just a prequel to her series Execution Underground! I will be picking up these books as they are released.

Ok now to get into the meat of this story. Damon Brock is a bad-ass, sexy as hell, assassin for the Execution Underground. He is in Rochester, NY on the hunter for someone specific while taking care of regular business for the EU. He's working in a club when we see and meet Tiffany for the first time. She is soooooo awesome! She's beautiful, independent, strong, kicks ass and takes names, has an attitude that will kick your ass any day of the week. I loved her! To say the least these two have some chemistry ... and I'll leave that alone so you can read it yourself. **bwhahahahaha** Now I couldn't stop reading when I figured out they have history together - you will do the same, I promise!

This story grabs you by the balls and throws you against the wall and goes full throttle all the way through.
I really enjoyed it and I think you will too - so check it out and keep an eye on this author. I think great things are coming from her!