Switch - Janelle Stalder 4.5 stars (rounded up to 5 for rating purposes here)

First reaction after finishing this book:
WTF Janelle! I have to wait until 2014?!
 photo whatisgoingon_zps3d29e1ee.gif

Review time!
I’m not going to lie – I was stoked about this book from the minute I hear about it. I read the blurb and saw the cover and I was soooooooooooooooooooold! **imagine that in the voice of an auctioneer** I started reading and I had a bit of trouble getting into it, I'm not going to lie about that, but about halfway through it I couldn’t stop reading. I don't know if I was having an off day or what my problem was, but as I look back on it I still don't know why it took me that long to get hooked. The story was great from page 1.
I really liked the story in this book. The world is really well developed and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything as the story unfolds and happens in this new world. I am absolutely in love with how all the characters are interwoven together and how one thing can really just blow everything out of the water for everyone. I love that Janelle seems to write this effortlessly and have it flow so well together! Now, speaking of characters, the people in this story are so awesome. Dinah/Charlotte I liked her. She is kickass and smart mouthed. Strong and Independent. I did like her a lot. I also like Pete lots :) and put those two together - DAYMN!

Fireworks photo: misc fireworks_zps506d70cc.jpg

Now my favorite person in this book was Bridgette! I LOVE her!! I don't know exactly what it is about her, but I was drawn to her from the start - I really liked her. I love her personality and how she is determined to live her life her way. Ummm and Roman, holy hot damn, Roman. He just screams alpha male to me and I really like it ;)

Now the only thing I both love and hate about this book is the ending... OMG – one of the best cliffhangers EVER! I don't know if I'm going to make it waiting all the way to 2014 but you can bet your ass I will be picking up the next New World book as soon as I freaking can!

~jendsmit